Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Certification
“Learn the Language of Our Minds”
Breaking down Neuro-Linguistic Programming, “neuro” refers to your neurology, “linguistic” refers to language and “programming” refers to how that neural language functions. In other words, NLP is like learning the language of your mind.It is like a user’s manual for the brain and signing up for an NLP training programme is like learning to become fluent in the language of your mind.
NLP operates through the conscious use of language – through perceptual, behavioural and communication techniques – to enable people to make changes in their thoughts and actions. It is a means for unlocking personal potential and improving performance by removing psychological barriers that would normally inhibit them from testing their abilities outside their comfort zones.
NLP is basically the study of excellent communication – with others and most importantly, with yourself. Developed by modelling excellent communicators and therapists who saw results with their clients, NLP is so much more than just a set of tools and techniques. It is an attitude and a methodology of achieving your goals and seeing results in all areas of your life.
As the personal performance of each employee is the bedrock of business productivity and growth, we believe this certification programme will add value to both organisations and individuals. Improving staff confidence and morale as well as increasing team performance and productivity, which in turn improves customer satisfaction, and all these are possible through the wondrous world of NLP techniques!
Human Equation’s Tools for Transformation: NLP & Time Line Therapy certification programme is a life-changing programme that equips people with the tools and techniques they need to harness and develop their emotional and spiritual intelligence. These are highly valued traits that are an asset in a highly competitive, globalised environment. Our delegates walk away with the ability to:
- Build instant rapport with others
- Practice success beliefs to ensure effective outcomes
- Manage their states for maximum productivity
- Get rid of limiting beliefs and install empowering beliefs
- Set well formed outcomes leading to achievement of personal and career goals
- Mentor and coach others to higher performance
- Use language effectively to influence people
- Understand and use leverage points for behavioural change
- Eliminate negative emotions that hold back from excellence
- Understand other points of view to excel in communication and negotiation
Equip yourselves and your people with the tools, techniques and methodology that will help you achieve your goals and see results!